The room size is 12-ping (40sqm) with the option of two double beds (or one double beds and two single beds) for 2 to 4 guests. The room wall is mainly painted in pink and orange, reflecting the imagery of the African sunset. Hand-painted wall paintings bring to life the animals in the natural state, echoing the scenic habitat outside the window. The chair cushions with animal patterns showcases the African wildlife energy. The hangers are made with driftwood, artfully fusing the natural flair with the room.
Congo Sky Room
Facing the blue skies and breathtaking mountain landscape, it gives you the exclusive perspective of natural habitat of the ring-tailed lemur and alpaca (located in the Zebra building).
Congo Greenery Room
Facing the ecological scenic area, explore and observe the animal’s lifestyle and characteristics.
Guanshi Grass Jelly Tea Bag / Rain Forest Alliance Certified Coffee / Guanshi Black Tea Sugar / Air-Conditioning / Small refrigerator / Mineral Water / Water Boiling Pot / Down Feather Pillow / Hairdryer / Shower Facility / LCD TV / Wired High Speed Internet Access / Cable and Analog TV Channels
- Check in time：after 4:00pm
- Check out time：before 11:00 am
- Additional charge for extra person:Adult:NT$800+10%; Kid:NT$600+10% per night. (Include breakfast*1 & Enjoy the Hotel Leisure facilities for free.)
- The above rates are subject to 10% service charge.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- All reates are subject to charge without notice.