The high-ceiling, lofted room size is 18-ping (60sqm) in size, with the option of putting one double bed on the lower level; the second level can house two double beds, housing 2 to 6 guests. The wall is mainly painted with a yellow theme, reflecting the imagery of an African sunset. Hand-painted wall paintings bring to life the animals in the natural state, echoing the scenic habitat outside the window. The chair cushions with animal patterns showcases the African wildlife energy. The hangers are made with driftwood, artfully fusing the natural flair with the room.
Kenya Sky Room
Facing the blue skies and breathtaking mountain landscape, it gives you the exclusive perspective of natural habitat of the ring-tailed lemur and alpaca (located in the Zebra building). Upon your arrival, enjoy Leofoo’s Premium Guanshi Black Tea Sugar as our welcome gift. We hope that you can enjoy a leisurely lifestyle while realizing the dream of vacation.
Kenya Greenery Room
Facing the ecological scenic area, explore and observe the animal’s lifestyle and characteristics.
Guanshi Grass Jelly Tea Bag / Rain Forest Alliance Certified Coffee / Guanshi Black Tea Sugar / Air-Conditioning / Small refrigerator / Mineral Water / Water Boiling Pot / Down Feather Pillow / Hairdryer / Shower Facility / LCD TV / Wired High Speed Internet Access / Cable and Analog TV Channels
- Check in time：after 4:00pm
- Check out time：before 11:00 am
- Additional charge for extra person:Adult:NT$800+10%; Kid:NT$600+10% per night. (Include breakfast*1 & Enjoy the Hotel Leisure facilities for free.)
- 【 Promotion】
- The above rates are subject to 10% service charge.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- All reates are subject to charge without notice.